Sharing Knowledge - Growing Profits - Partnering Together
Since 1945 our primary focus has been on sharing the knowledge we have gathered in order to grow the profits of our customer/partners. We know that keeping your staff on the same page can be a challenge. We can help you through our Allen University. Let us share our knowledge and excitement with you and your staff.
How it is Done
We sponsor training sessions for your balloon department staff in order to share with them the basics and tricks of the balloon trade. Yes, our balloon programs can be simple on the surface, but by drilling down a bit your staff can learn so much more and in turn provide your company with the maximum profits attainable in this industry.
In addition to on-site training we currently have created over 20 highly effective training modules on-line for our customer/partners and that number continues to grow. Some examples of our basic training modules include:
- "How to Assemble your Balloon Rack"
- "How to Inflate a Balloon"
- "Helium Safety and Conservation"
To our more advanced and comprehensive modules, such as:
- "Shift Product Mix to Maximize Profits"
- "Tips for a Successful Valentine's Day Sell-Out"
Expanded Video Series for Best Practices
Balloon merchandising is clearly a visual experience and we have found that the best way to convey this is by showing how it should be done, through the use of still photographs and video. We continue to create new videos that your staff can watch and model. These are filled with easy, proven, creative, profit-building ideas.
Customers/Partners of Allen’s Rocket Ship Program have access to all of these videos and our other training materials and personalized attention.
Current and Future Video Titles
- Why Sell Balloons
- Difference Between Latex – Foil – XL (XtraLife) – HeXL (Helium Savers With Circle “R”)
- Difference Between 4” – 9” – Mini Shapes
- Difference Between Latex Balloon Colors: Standard, Jewel-Tone, Fashion- Tone, Pearl & Metallic
- What Is A Balloon Made Of: Latex vs Foil
- How To Inflate A Foil Balloon
- Weights & Pricing Aids
- Inflating Diamondz, Orbz & Cubez
- Weights & Pricing Aids
- Filling Latex Balloons To Proper Size
- How & Where To Tie Knots
- Proper Plan-O-Gramming
- Product Mix To Maximize Profits
- Use Of Barbell Labels
- Use Of Allen Helium Transport System
- Arranging Balloon Bouquets
- AirWalkers – The Grandfather Story
- Tips For A Successful Valentine’s Day Sell-Out
- Defective Balloons vs Customer Damages
- Why Use 3/8” Ribbon vs 5/16” Ribbon
- Use Of Hi-Float In Your Latex Balloons.
- How To Assemble Your Balloon Rack.
- Helium Safety and Conservation
- Merchandising Matters
- Helium Safety
- What Is "Hi-Float"
- "Hi-Float" Basic Instructions
- "Hi-Float" Pump Cleaning
- "Hi-Float" Trouble Shooting
- "Hi-Float" Balloon Transport Bags
- Pre-treating Balloons